At Adfully, we are keenly aware of the trust you place in us and our responsibility to protect your privacy. As part of this responsibility, we let you know what information we collect when you use our products and services, why we collect it and how we use it to improve your experience.
We have five privacy principles that describe how we approach privacy and user information across all of our products:
1. Use information to provide our users with valuable products and services.
2. Develop products that reflect strong privacy standards and practices.
3. Make the collection of personal information transparent.
4. Give users meaningful choices to protect their privacy.
5. Be a responsible steward of the information we hold.
The information we collect through forms at adfully.com is used for internal purposes only and is not disseminated or sold to third parties. By submitting your contact information at adfully.com you are acknowledging that your information may be added to our email lists and you can opt out of these emails at any time via the link found at the bottom of each email.
This Privacy Center was created to provide you with easy-to-understand information about our products and policies to help you make more informed choices about which products you use, how to use them and what information you provide to us.